Feng Shui Your Bills
Bills can create headaches and cause stress for all of us. They all seem to come due at the same time, and there never seems to be enough money to make ends meet. Factor in the time involves writing checks, addressing envelopes and hunting down postage stamps, and it’s a chore many of us would gladly relinquish. But with some simple planning and organization it’s a task that can become easier and less stressful.
1. The first step is to establish a central location in your home. Make sure all the tools you need are in the same location: an inbox or folder to store incoming bills, pens, postage stamps, envelopes, your checkbook, a calculator and your computer if you use financial software or online banking services. Then when the time comes to sit down and pay the bills, you’re not left hunting and searching for that lost light bill.
2. Develop a list of your bills that includes the type, the average amount, how you’re billed (online, through the mail, or by automatic deduction from your bank account) and the due date. If your utility bill tends to stay the same from month to month, notate that on your list so you can easily determine how much to budget. File this list with your other tools.
3. During this process you might have discovered that your due dates are scattered all over the calendar, which can make paying bills in a timely fashion difficult at best. Contact the companies and see if they’d be willing to change your due date to more closely adhere to your payment schedule and to more closely coincide with the due dates of other bills.
4. Online bill paying is a great way to not only save money on postage. If you choose to be billed electronically, it can reduce the amount of mail you receive and have to file. Since most payments post to your account quicker than a bill paid traditionally, it also allow you to correct a bill paying mistake quicker and avoid problems as a result. Most banks offer online bill paying services, and many companies have bill paying options online.
5. It’s probably a good idea to consider paying bills twice a month, or each time you receive your paycheck. Scheduling bill paying as a regular task will make it easier to deal with and will decrease the chances of missed or late bills.
This process also allows your mind the freedom to not worry about bills. Because you have scheduled and set the time aside to this you do not have to worry about it all month.
When you continually hold the energy of debt in your mind this is what you are creating on a moment by moment basis….MORE DEBT.
Reducing the time you spend on worry opens up the opportunity for your mind to create something more positive in your life.
Here are some Feng Shui cures that can help increase your money!
The Wholeness Formula
Jump Start Your Pathway to Wholeness, Peace and Happiness
Using 3 Feng Shui Wholeness Cures
For you to have peace in your life you must have everything you need to create peacefulness. Your life must be whole.
Imagine driving down the road with a flat tire. You can get where you want to go, but with a flat tire it can be difficult, so you stop and fix the tire.
Creating a whole life is like stopping to fix the tire. You would not think about driving with a flat tire, so why would you live a life that is not whole?
Download this report when you click on the Add to Cart Button.
Feng Shui Kitchens
Create a Healthy Self Image & Prosperity
The kitchen is the center of your home in many ways, and its influence is far-reaching. Besides the station for food preparation and the family’s nourishment , it may also be where you eat and talk with one another. Often a kitchen is a de facto hearth where friends gather and relationships are formed or deepened. Sometimes it is a hub of activity where projects are launched or completed. And it may even be a traffic control center where family members check in, messages are exchanged, bills are paid, and mail is sorted.
How does a kitchen collect so many responsibilities? It is actually quite the opposite. The kitchen is to the home as the sun is to the earth. It is the source of life, the source of prosperity, the source of relationships .
First, a kitchen is about nourishment . The quantity and quality of the food that you eat determines your health . Do you pay attention to taking care of you and your family, or is there never enough time? Do meals get the quick fix while other activities get non-negotiable attention? Or does the cook take care of everyone except him- or her-self?
Of course, a well-stocked kitchen represents abundance, but not just physical. The kitchen is also a symbolic heart for your emotional and financial nurture. Taking care of and building your health represents looking after your life and your pocket book. The kitchen is your homes wealth -and-well-being center.
The recipe for nourishment is: eliminate sha (obstacles and opposing elements), add chi, protect good energy and stir with care; that is, attend to the people who eat. Take time to carefully prepare the meals you and your family eat.
Care of this hearth symbolizes crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s of your financial plan. If your focus is creating and building wealth, this is the area of your home that you want to really put the details into.
Individual cures sell for $5.97 each . Purchase them as part of this volume and save $32.00
E-book Price Cures 72-87 at $3.97 Each total $63.52
Feng Shui BaGua
Create the Life
You Dream of Living
The eight-sided feng shui bagua is the basic map for locations of energy by type. Do you want to know what part of your home holds the prosperity energy? Refer to the bagua. If you�re always at the office and never have time for your family, take your energy map�the bagua�to the office and use it to help you track down what is in the family and children corners of your office (possibly piles of work!).
In addition to learning to maximize these eight energy areas in your home, you will also learn how to magnify those energy fields using talismans combined with affirmations.
Consistent attention to using the bagua on your property, in your home, and each room of your home will help you create the life of your dreams.
E-book Price Cures 99-101 $29.97