Travel The Feng Shui Way
How To Create a Joyful Journey
Feng Shui Travel is only way to plan on and ensure a joyfilled holiday.
When you want to get away from it all, you should be able to leave your worries at home. You should be able to relax and rejuvenate your body and mind.
But too often, we don’t just fill up our bags with clothes and toiletries when we travel. We bring along our worries, our stress, and our troubles. Doesn’t sound too relaxing, does it?
We bring the energy of everything that’s going on in our lives, even though we really want to just let our stress go and enjoy ourselves. If only there was a way to let go of that negative energy before and during our trips.
If traveling stresses you out, you’re not alone. From the packing to the preparation to the actual trip and even to returning home, maybe that’s why one in two Americans won’t take any of their vacation time each year. This does not have to be you.
- Getting Ready for a Good Time
- Being Earth Friendly While You Travel
- Making Car Travel a Pleasure
- How to Pack for any Type of Travel
- How to Create A Peaceful Journey
- Making Airport Travel Trouble Free
- Creating A Home Away From Home
- Packing Check List
- Secrets for a Great Trip
- Welcoming Yourself Home
- Setting the Stage for Your Next Adventure