Return Policy for The Master's Secret Key e-book: 30 day 100% money-back guarantee. For refund send email to [email protected]
Cancellation & Return Policy:
Once an order has been placed there are no cancellations. Authorization is required for any return. Call 877 372-8737. Credits or refunds will not be extended without prior authorization. If the product you have ordered does not meet with your satisfaction, you may call for a return authorization. When the customer returns the product to Wind & Water the customer will be charged a restocking fee of 15% of the price of the item returned. This charge will be subtracted from the amount credited to the customers credit card. Product returned to Wind & Water, Inc. unopened and in saleable condition within 7 days of receipt and with preauthorization, will be credited for the price of the product only, minus a restocking fee of 15%. A 15% restocking fee and all shipping charges will be applied to orders not accepted on arrival, unless you have notified us prior to shipment. Any charge back fees incurred due to customer dispute of payment will be billed to customer credit card.Return Policy for Free Shipping: Items that were purchased with free shipping and returned will have the cost of the free shipping deducted from return total.Damaged Merchandise: All product is shipped insured. All merchandise is inspected prior to shipping. Any damage claim must be reported to Wind & Water within 5 days of receipt of package. Call 877-372-8737. All Crystal Balls are inspected for chips and breakage prior to shipping. Wind & Water will not be responsible for damage after receipt.
Return Policy for Discounted items, One Time Only Offers and Special Offers: NO Return, NO Refund after order is placed.
Return Policy for 20 Minute Feng Shui E-course: Do the inventories and all 101 of these techniques and I absolutely guarantee your life will improve. You may not notice a dramatic difference day by day, but by the time you’ve completed all the cures, if you do not have more joy and prosperity in your life, I must insist on returning what you paid for the home-study course. However, the more energy you invest in your life the more successful and happy you will be. That is what I most want for you. Just submit your plot and floor plan, a complete listing of the ailments and cures that you applied, your beginning and ending inventories to show that you have completed the course and your refund will be processed.
Return Policy for E-Books, E-Articles: NO Refund on E-Books & E-articles once the book or article has been emailed to the email address listed on your order.
Return Policy for The Master's Secret Key Teleseminar: 100% Return Guarantee - If your life has not improved after completing all 11 audios and work book assignments submit your work book record to Wind & Water, Inc. for evaluation and determination of work your commitment. If your records prove 100% commitment by Wind & Water, Inc. your money will be refunded 100%.
Wind & Water Inc.
PO Box 21292
Sedona, AZ 86341
Return Policy for The Master's Mentoring: 100% Return Guarantee - If after the first 1 hour session you are not convinced that this program will help you move closer to achieving your goals you must request a refund in writing to Wind & Water, Inc. at Admin(at)TheMastersSecretKey.com
All Mentoring program sessions must be complete within 4 months of purchase.
Rescheduling your appointment requires a 24 hours notice prior to the day and time of the appointment that your channeled reading was to take place to avoid the $10 reschedule fee.
Cancellations of your appointment requires a 24-hour notice prior to the day and time of the appointment that your channeled reading was to take place to avoid the $20 cancellation fee.
Cancellation and Returns for "Sedona: The Spiritual Experience Seminar: Cancellation require a 48 hour notice in writing sent to [email protected] for 100% refund of purchase price. No refunds after 48 hours.
Consultation and Advice Cancellation Policy:
Refund & Cancellation apply to services that have not been rendered. Pre-paid services that are canceled 48 hours prior to the day and time of the appointment that your channeled reading was to take place will receive a full refund, no questions asked. Refunds will be credited in the same manner as received.
Rescheduling your appointment requires a 24 hours notice prior to the day and time of the appointment that your channeled reading was to take place to avoid the $10 reschedule fee. Send an email to [email protected]
Cancellation of your appointment requires a 24-hour notice prior to the day and time of the appointment that your appointment was to take place to avoid the $20 cancellation fee. Send an email to [email protected]
There are no refunds after the scheduled appointment time.
DISCLAIMER and CONSENT POLICY If you are under 18 years of age you must have consent from a parent or legal guardian prior to Wind & Water, Inc performing its services. By accepting the services of Wind & Water, Inc I acknowledge and understand and agree that:
1. Wind & Water, Inc and its associates are not financial advisors, psychologists, psychiatrists, medical doctors, therapists, or any other licensed professional advisors.
2. Wind & Water, Inc services are not offered as a replacement or substitute for medical, behavioral health care treatment or financial advice.
3. Wind & Water, Inc services are not offered as a substitute or replacement for any and all physical and mental medical practices.
4. Wind & Water, Inc and its associates disclaim any and all legal and clinical accountability for your health and welfare.
5. Wind & Water, Inc and its associates do not claim or represent that they will successfully cure or remedy any physical or behavioral health care problems and offer no diagnosis, treatment or cure for any disease or disorder.
6. Wind & Water, Inc and its associates act only as intermediaries to provide information and to help understand that information. Wind & Water, Inc and its associates disclaims and make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, relevancy, or quality of the information.
7. That any and all information provided by Wind & Water, Inc or its associates is subject to my own interpretation and I am free to use and act upon such information in the manner I best determine. Wind & Water, Inc and its associates make no recommendations as to the use or manner in which I act upon the information, or not. The information is provided solely for my own use and is strictly for entertainment purposes only. Therefore, I hereby hold Wind & Water, Inc and its associates harmless and waive any and all rights to make claim against Wind & Water, Inc and its associates for any reason whatsoever.